Query and analyze large data volumes quickly and easily
STACKIT Elasticsearch is a fully managed search and analytics engine. It is based on the open source components with the same name and forms the core of the popular Elastic Stack. It saves data and enables quick searches in the indexed datasets with many options to sort, filter, and analyze.
With STACKIT Elasticsearch, the following use cases can be realized, among others:
Storage of data with fast indexing
Index and query stored data fast using various high-performance functions.
Fast searches of large data volumes
Run fast and varied search queries, regardless of whether you’re searching structured or unstructured data, geo data, or application metrics.
Fast analysis of large data volumes
Search and directly analyze vast volumes of data, e.g. application logs using functions such as the Elasticsearch aggregation.
- Inverted indexes with Finite State Transducers (FSTs) optimize full-text queries.
- Quickly and easily create instances or clusters using the self-service user interface in the STACKIT Portal or the Cloud Foundry Marketplace.
- A service dashboard makes it easy to manage your own service instances and clusters.
- Auto-updates of components and operating system versions keep service instances, clusters, and the underlying infrastructure up to date.
- Automatisms identify and repair problems with service instances, clusters, or infrastructure.
- STACKIT Elasticsearch can be easily integrated in the Cloud Foundry using the Service Broker, which enables you to securely tie the service instance or the cluster to the applications provided in the Cloud Foundry.
- Regardless of how large your data volumes are, with STACKIT Elasticsearch you will always quickly find exactly what you’re searching for.
- Automated repairs and updates lead to a considerable reduction in your operating expenses.
- You can very quickly query and process all your data thanks to highly optimized data indexing.
Do you still have specific questions about the product or would you like to test it? For further information and advice from our competent team of experts, please do not hesitate to contact us.