The object-relational data base for reliable, robust, and high-performance storage
STACKIT PostgreSQL is a fully managed object-relational data base. The underlying open-source project has been developing functions and add-ons for more than 30 years around the popular SQL language, in order to provide efficient, scalable storage for even the most complex data structures.
* All price indications are net. Applicable taxes and duties are not included. Subject to change without notice. Services are billed on a cause-related basis per billing unit or part thereof and according to the price list valid at the time the contract is concluded. Price indications per month are extrapolation values and always refer to a fictitious period of use of 720 hours (30-day month). The conditions specified in the individual contract apply.
With STACKIT PostgreSQL, the following use cases can be realized, among others:
Storage of complex data structures
Easily store complex, closely linked data while maintaining high performance.
Guarantee of data integrity
Use functional attributes for entire entries or individual fields of the stored data structures to guarantee data integrity.
High-performance reading of large data volumes
Quickly and securely read persistent data using functions based on indexing, queries, and transactions.
- Complex data structures can be securely, reliably, and robustly stored.
- Quickly and easily create instances or clusters using the self-service user interface in the STACKIT Portal or the Cloud Foundry Marketplace.
- A service dashboard makes it easy to manage your own service instances and clusters.
- Auto-updates of components and operating system versions keep service instances, clusters, and the underlying infrastructure up to date.
- Automatisms identify and repair problems with service instances, clusters, or infrastructure.
- STACKIT PostgreSQL can be easily integrated in the Cloud Foundry using the Service Broker, which enables you to securely tie the service instance or the cluster to the applications provided in the Cloud Foundry.
- The high level of product maturity of STACKIT PostgreSQL guarantees to robustly and reliably store even the most complex data.
- Automated repairs and updates lead to a considerable reduction in your operating expenses.
- STACKIT PostgreSQL can be easily adapted to the requirements of your applications using a range of add-ons.
Did you know?
Available now: STACKIT PostgreSQL Flex
With the new STACKIT PostgreSQL Flex CPU, RAM and storage can be adjusted to the needs of the application!
Do you still have specific questions about the product or would you like to test it? For further information and advice from our competent team of experts, please do not hesitate to contact us.