Data Center in Ostermiething (DC10)
Our modern DC 10 is ready to set new efficiency standards. Due to proximity to Salzburg, our site offers ideal conditions and also enables georedundancy according to BSI recommendations.
Optimally tailored IT environment
Benefit from the security and stability of our modern data center DC 10 in Ostermiething (AT). More than thirty-five years of experience are enabling us to offer you an tailored IT environment – including on site data center services and connectivity that fit your requirements perfectly.
DC10 in Ostermiething is Austria’s first DE-CIX enabled site.
In our DC10 Ostermiething data center, you can now benefit from the possibility of a direct connection to the DE-CIX and extended services such as peering, dedicated cloud connectivity and data center interconnect.
Connection to the largest internet node in europe
- Direct connection to cloud providers via the DE-CIX Apollon platform in Frankfurt
- Guaranteed bandwidth
- Negligible latency
- Redundant connection possible
- Independence from the Internet
- DDoS secure (Distributed Denial of Service)
- Low package transit times and constant package paths
Alltime river-water-cooling for an optimized sustainability and climate efficiency
- Section 1: up to 1.000 sqm rental area configurable on individual request
- Section 2: further 4500 sqm server room capacity, flexibly plannable and ready for usage in less than12 months after closing the contract
- Redundant power supply per rack
- Performance 2 to 20 kW per rack
- Real-time measurement of power consumption
- Redundant air conditioning with cold aisle containment
- Optional individualisation of racks, e.g. separate access control, sensors (temperature, humidity, air pressure, door status, etc.)
- Consideration of varying customer requests possible
- Security fence with anti-climb guard
- Sliding gate system with access cards, light signaling and bollard system
- Security personnel on site (24/7)
- Access control at all relevant doors through access cards, codes or biometric control systems
- Interior and exterior building surveillance
- Redundant data connection using separate lines
- Continuous function monitoring (24/7) of the DC infrastructure
- Early fire detection system
- Separate fire sections into the data center and all technical areas
- State-of-the-art fire extinguishing system with nitrogen
- Lighting protection system (HVI) on the entire building complex
- Compliant lightning and surge protection according to DIN EN 62305-5
- Two separate power lines, connected with three power grids
- In-house transformer stations
- Redundant low-voltage main distribution boards
- Module-based, power supply units to avoid interruptions (double design)
- Spare power supply unit with fuel storage and delivery contracts for 72 hours
- PUE < 1,1
- Redundancy level n+1
- 99.98 % availability
- 24/7 access to the data center
- Acceptance of customer goods delivery incl. interim storage
- Logistics and tool rental
- Full assembly service, including installation, modification and expansion services
- ‘Helping Hands’ of our highly qualified, operating colleagues
- Spare-parts-depot with state-of-the-art cables
- Customer stocks
- Support of external service providers
- Delivery of hardware (server, storage, network) without operating system
- Configuration and cable planning, including inventory documentation
- Provider-neutral Internet connectivity
Our data centers are certified and meet strict standards.
Are you interested in colocation or an individual solution tailored to your company?
Learn more about our colocation packages and prices and request your individual offer today.