STACKIT Windows Server
Ready to be used Windows Server
STACKIT Windows Server is based on the STACKIT Compute Engine and provides virtual machines (VM) capable of running the Microsoft Windows Server operating system. STACKIT offers standard images and customers can select the Windows Server variant suitable for their use case from the predefined variants in the STACKIT Cloud Portal or via the STACKIT API.
With STACKIT Windows Server, the following use cases can be realized, among others:
Run of .NET applications in the cloud
Deploy .NET applications on a managed Windows Server in the cloud, without having to worry about server management.
Faster scaling up
Run new Windows Servers in a couple of minutes, manage them automatically, and respond to volatile business requirements confidently.
Lift & shift
Move Windows-based workloads to a standard, stable, secure, and managed cloud server.
- Standard images with different operating system versions are provided.
- The operating system is licensed.
- The server can be ordered both via API and via the graphical user interface.
- You save staff time, and your operations are more efficient and more agile.
- You can create or delete servers whenever you want – without contract negotiations.
- The simple cost structure makes costs transparent and predictable.
Do you still have specific questions about the product or would you like to test it? For further information and advice from our competent team of experts, please do not hesitate to contact us.