STACKIT Windows Server
Automatically updated, secured, and monitored Windows Server
Default management policies with recommended settings for updates, backups and monitoring can be automatically applied once the server is created. The high-performance API allows you to adapt settings for special requirements.
With STACKIT Windows Server, the following use cases can be realized, among others:
Run of .NET applications in the cloud
Deploy .NET applications on a managed Windows Server in the cloud, without having to worry about server management.
Faster scaling up
Run new Windows Servers in a couple of minutes, manage them automatically, and respond to volatile business requirements confidently.
Lift & shift
Move Windows-based workloads to a standard, stable, secure, and managed cloud server.
- The applied management policy is standardized.
- The server can be ordered and managed both via API and via the graphical user interface.
- Windows updates are supplied after an STACKIT approval procedure.
- Automatic updates are triggered within a defined maintenance window.
- Backups can be created and deleted according to a schedule.
- Monitoring and alerting can be activated for every server and freely configured.
- The security of the licensed operating system is guaranteed through standardized security settings.
- You are freed up from necessary but time-consuming IT tasks, and have more time for your core business.
- You save staff time, and your operations are more efficient and more agile.
- Your operating system updates can be installed automatically outside of working hours.
- Regular automated backups make your company secure and future-proof.
- Automatic warnings proactively identify possible problems.
- You can create or delete managed servers whenever you want – without contract negotiations.
- The simple cost structure makes costs transparent and predictable.
Do you still have specific questions about the product or would you like to test it? For further information and advice from our competent team of experts, please do not hesitate to contact us.