Relational data base optimized for dynamic websites
STACKIT MariaDB is a fully managed relational data base. The underlying open source project is part of one of the most used relational data base systems, and is optimized for dynamic websites. STACKIT MariaDB is the recommended data base in the widely used LAMP Stack (Linux/Apache/MySQL/PHP), and is used by websites like YouTube, Facebook, and Twitter.
With STACKIT MariaDB the following use cases can be realized, among others:
Storage of complex data structures
Easily store complex, closely linked data while maintaining high performance.
Guarantee of data integrity
Use functional attributes for entire entries or individual fields of the stored data structures
to guarantee data integrity.
High-performance reading of large data volumes
Quickly and securely read persistent data using functions based on indexing, queries, and transactions.
- Complex data structures can be securely, reliably, and robustly stored.
- Quickly and easily create instances or clusters using the self-service user interface in the STACKIT Portal or the STACKIT Cloud Foundry Marketplace.
- A service dashboard makes it easy to manage your own service instances and clusters.
- Auto-updates of components and operating system versions keep service instances, clusters, and the underlying infrastructure up to date.
- Automatisms identify and repair problems with service instances, clusters, or infrastructure.
- STACKIT MariaDB can be easily integrated in the STACKIT Cloud Foundry using the Service Broker, which enables you to securely tie the service instance or the cluster to the applications provided in the Cloud Foundry.
- The high level of product maturity of STACKIT MariaDB guarantees to robustly and reliably store even the most complex data.
- Automated repairs and updates lead to a considerable reduction in your operating expenses.
- STACKIT MariaDB can be easily adapted to the requirements of your applications using a range of add-ons.
Do you still have specific questions about the product or would you like to test it? For further information and advice from our competent team of experts, please do not hesitate to contact us.