STACKIT MongoDB Flex
Realize modern applications with the popular NoSQL data base
STACKIT MongoDB Flex Enterprise Version is a cross-platform, document-oriented database management system that can be used to store and manage any type of data quickly and easily. In contrast to STACKIT MongoDB, STACKIT MongoDB Flex can be provided and managed via an API. Furthermore, the STACKIT MongoDB Flex Service offers the option of deploying sharded clusters. With the STACKIT MongoDB Flex Service, you can create a database that is tailored to the requirements of the application, as you can select a storage performance class. As a result, an instance can use either fast or slow storage.
Consolidation and personalization
Aggregate and transform data for specific applications and target display through preconfigured profiles.
Big data analytics
Split big data into appropriate aggregation pipelines using analytics.
Deploy in IoT environments
Support flexible customizable data schemas.
- Integrated default settings secure access to data.
- While developing the application, best practice solutions and performance improvements can be used on demand.
- A dashboard provides constant overview of resources.
- The multi-availability zone concept protects data.
- Large data volumes are analyzed in real time.
- Archiving rules can be adapted to remain cost-effective as the data base grows.
- Continuous backups enable point-in-time recovery.
- The integrated encryption-at-rest solution also protects data.
- With STACKIT MongoDB Flex, storage of any size can be ordered independently of the instance size (CPU & RAM), so that this component of the system can also adapt flexibly according to the requirements of the application. Thus the concept of a rigid configuration in a package with CPU, RAM and storage is dissolved.
- The service is available with a public IP address, so they can also be combined with Kubernetes workloads or virtual machines.
- STACKIT MongoDB Flex is secured by instance-level ACLs and authentication. Each instance node of a service runs in isolation.
- The service is offered in flavors, which include individual configuration options. When you reach the limits of a plan, you can upgrade to the next larger flavor, which includes more resources and supports larger workloads.
- Distribute data bases and workflow processes via sharding to multiple servers to make use of the unlimited scalability of the data base.
- As the data base has maximum scalability, it gives you maximum flexibility even with increasing numbers of queries.
- Your web application is permanently available and therefore secure, even in the event of server failure.
- Integrated replica sets from at least 3 servers which run STACKIT MongoDB Flex make the application more resilient to infrastructure failures. This prevents a total failure should individual nodes fail.
- You can dynamically adapt your project at any time.
- The uncomplicated ordering process in the portal will save you considerable time.
- Data base updates are automated, so you always have the latest version.
- Backups are created and managed automatically. This means you can rely on always having a backup available.
- You can very easily and independently carry out a restore using the self-service Portal.
- Simple cloning of one instance to another gives you considerable competitive advantages when it comes to deploying copies faster (troubleshooting system, test system, production copies).
Do you still have specific questions about the product or would you like to test it? For further information and advice from our competent team of experts, please do not hesitate to contact us.