STACKIT Secrets Manager
Secure Key Value Store for Sensitive Data
STACKIT Secrets Manager is a managed service which customers can order quickly and easily via the self-service user interface in the STACKIT Portal. It provides and manages a secure key value store for sensitive data such as passwords, configuration files and text. The API of the Secret Manager enables easy integration in applications and workflows. This makes it possible to separate source code and secrets, and compliance requirements can be implemented easily.
With STACKIT Secrets Manager, the following use cases can be realized, among others:
A place to store all secrets, such as passwords, configuration files and text for the entire team and all applications.
Enabler for Automation
Integration of secrets per API in applications and workflows.
- Separation of source code and secrets according to the security requirements is guaranteed.
- Secrets can be managed via a user-friendly configuration interface and API.
- Traceability of changes through versioning of individual secrets is guaranteed.
- High availability guarantees the safe operation of the Secrets Manager.
- Pre-configured auto-update functions keep components up to date.
- Save your secrets such as passwords, configuration files and text separately from your code, safely and centrally.
- You can easily integrate and automate applications and workflows with the STACKIT Secrets Manager API.
- As this is a managed service, you save time and effort because STACKIT takes care of updates, upgrades, and backups.
Do you still have specific questions about the product or would you like to test it? For further information and advice from our competent team of experts, please do not hesitate to contact us.