STACKIT PostgreSQL Flex
The object-relational data base for reliable, robust, and high-performance storage
STACKIT PostgreSQL Flex is a fully managed object-relational database without vendor lock-in. The underlying open-source project has already been developing functions and extensions around the well-known SQL language for over 30 years to be able to store even the most complex data structures efficiently and scalably. With STACKIT PostgreSQL Flex, a database can be created that can be optimally adapted to the various needs of applications. STACKIT PostgreSQL Flex is thus a suitable alternative to other enterprise database products.
With STACKIT PostgreSQL Flex, the following use cases can be realized, among others:
Storage of complex data structures
Easily store complex, closely linked data while maintaining high performance.
Guarantee of data integrity
Use functional attributes for entire entries or individual fields of the stored data structures to guarantee data integrity.
High-performance reading of large data volumes
Quickly and securely read persistent data using functions based on indexing, queries, and transactions.
- Quickly and easily create instances or clusters using the self-service user interface in the STACKIT Portal.
- A service dashboard makes it easy to manage your own service instances and clusters.
- The developed API enables automatisms to build the lifecycle of the database.
- Easy user creation via API and portal possible.
- With STACKIT PostgreSQL Flex an instance specific daily backup time can be defined, that the backups are created at the desired time.
- The high level of product maturity of STACKIT PostgreSQL Flex guarantees to robustly and reliably store even the most complex data.
- PostgreSQL Flex is backed up constantly. So you can restore to any point in time within your backup retention.
- You can adjust the flavor of your PostgreSQL Flex at any time, if you need more compute resources, just switch to the next larger flavor.
- More highly available by design: Your Postgres instance is built with three replicas, increasing availability.
- CPU, RAM and storage can be adjusted to meet the needs of the application.
- STACKIT PostgreSQL Flex is a perfect fit for the respective application.
- STACKIT PostgreSQL Flex is secured by ACLs and authentication on instance level. Each instance node of a service runs isolated.
Do you still have specific questions about the product or would you like to test it? For further information and advice from our competent team of experts, please do not hesitate to contact us.