Flexible in-memory storage – whether as cache, data base, or message broker
STACKIT Redis is a fully managed NoSQL data base. The underlying open source project is the most-widely used in-memory data base with a key value data structure. It can be used as a cache, message broker, or simply to store non-relational data. STACKIT Redis focuses on speed, and can also run in cluster operation to ensure high availability.
With STACKIT Redis, the following use cases can be realized, among others:
Storage of simple data structures
Use the NoSQL data base as fast, optimized storage for simple data structures.
Easy data cache
Cache data for many scenarios using the data base optimized for speed.
Use as a broker for asynchronous messages
Take advantage of the NoSQL storage as a valid alternative to more complex message brokers when storing and reading events.
- The easy and flexible in-memory storage is used for diverse (temporary) storage of data.
- Quickly and easily create instances or clusters using the self-service user interface in the STACKIT Portal or the Cloud Foundry Marketplace.
- A service dashboard makes it easy to manage your own service instances and clusters.
- Auto-updates of components and operating system versions keep service instances, clusters, and the underlying infrastructure up to date.
- Automatisms identify and repair problems with service instances, clusters, or infrastructure.
- STACKIT Redis can be easily integrated in the Cloud Foundry using the Service Broker, which enables you to securely tie the service instance or the cluster to the applications provided in the Cloud Foundry.
- Its simplicity makes STACKIT Redis storage a diverse cache.
- Automated repairs and updates lead to a considerable reduction in your operating expenses.
- You can easily adapt STACKIT Redis to the requirements of your applications using the many custom parameters.
Do you still have specific questions about the product or would you like to test it? For further information and advice from our competent team of experts, please do not hesitate to contact us.