STACKIT Server Update Management
Automatically Update Your Windows and Linux Servers
The Server Update Management Service permits customers to easily automate their operating system (OS) update process. The service can be set up by using the comprehensive and easy-to-use management interface or API. Server Update Management reduces the risk of attacks and security breaches by keeping the operating system up to date with automatically installed updates.
With STACKIT Server Update Management the following use cases can be realized, among others:
Protect People and Servers
Stay secure and compliant by updating your servers regularly and automatically outside of working hours.
Update Windows and Linux servers through a single easy-to-use interface or API.
Fast Emergency Updates
In the event of a critical zero-day vulnerability, easily update the server as soon as the patch is released.
- Automate and standardize the server update management process for different operating systems via standard API or UI.
- The default update schedule can be quickly and easily created
- The advanced update schedules can be created according to your needs
- Update the server operating system without logging in.
- Monitor the status of the update jobs remotely.
- By updating regularly, you reduce the risk of attacks or security breaches.
- The time, effort and complexity associated with updating multiple operating systems is reduced.
- All update requirements for your server security policy are met.
- The service gives you autonomy, as you can trigger updates at any time.
- Your operating system updates can be installed automatically outside of working hours.
Do you still have specific questions about the product or would you like to test it? For further information and advice from our competent team of experts, please do not hesitate to contact us.