STACKIT Cloud Foundry
Easily make applications available on the cloud in less than five minutes
STACKIT Cloud Foundry is based on the open-source cloud-native platform of the same name and offers dogmatic preconfiguration of the cloud infrastructure.
This enables the platform-as-a-service product to provide applications without a lot of prior knowledge in just a few easy steps in a robust and scalable runtime environment with cheap, shared resources.
* All price indications are net. Applicable taxes and duties are not included. Subject to change without notice. Services are billed on a cause-related basis per billing unit or part thereof and according to the price list valid at the time the contract is concluded. Price indications per month are extrapolation values and always refer to a fictitious period of use of 720 hours (30-day month). The conditions specified in the individual contract apply.
With STACKIT Cloud Foundry, the following use cases can be realized, among others:
Migration of existing cloud-native applications to the cloud
Containerize existing applications automatically with STACKIT Cloud Foundry and execute them in the European cloud without having to worry about the underlying infrastructure.
Creation of cloud-native applications
Create new cloud-native applications with the latest architecture and use the open-source based Cloud Foundry ecosystem for buildpacks, service accounts, autoscaling, and more.
Expansion of applications through the marketplace
Use the STACKIT Cloud Foundry marketplace to easily instantiate data bases, log services, messaging systems, and more, and connect them to the applications.
- Quickly and easily create organizations using the self-service user interface in the STACKIT Portal.
- The STACKIT Cloud Foundry can quite easily be operated using a command line interface.
- Free wildcard domains ensure that the application provided on STACKIT Cloud Foundry is immediately available online.
- Auto-updates of components and operating system versions keep the shared resources up to date.
- Automatisms identify and repair problems with the shared resources.
- Integrated service brokers easily and securely instantiate and connect data services to the applications.
- As the platform is easy to operate, you don’t need extensive prior knowledge.
- Automated repairs and updates lead to a considerable reduction in your operating expenses.
- Because the applications run on shared resources, you make considerable savings as you only pay for what you actually use (pay-as-you-go).
Do you still have specific questions about the product or would you like to test it? For further information and advice from our competent team of experts, please do not hesitate to contact us.