STACKIT Object Storage
Flexibly usable and scalable cloud storage
STACKIT Object Storage (S3 compatible) is a robust, scalable, and secure storage service. It provides flexible, usable, and cost-effective storage and can be extended or reduced individually at any time. Data can be easily managed and settings made directly via its S3-compatible interface. STACKIT Object Storage is distributed across multiple sites, offering very high data availability.
With STACKIT Object Storage (S3 compatible), the following use cases can be realized, among others:
Migration of existing data to the cloud
Quickly and seamlessly migrate existing data to STACKIT Object Storage and store it in the European cloud without needing to worry about having sufficient storage space.
Use of cloud-independent data
Simply use STACKIT Object Storage to connect from local or cloud-based applications anywhere in the world – while ensuring your data maintains a very high level of protection.
Provision of cloud applications with storage
Use for persistent data storage, particularly for cloud applications.
- Quickly and easily create login data and containers using the self-service user interface in the STACKIT Portal.
- The storage interface is S3 compatible, so it can be used with a variety of established clients and a wide range of applications.
- The protection level of stored data can be adapted for different application scenarios.
- STACKIT Object Storage (S3 compatible) provides you with high-availability and very flexible usable object storage.
- You can easily and seamlessly connect to existing applications and services.
- You don’t need to authorize additional storage, simply use as much or as little storage as you need.
- Only the storage that is actually required is invoiced (pay-as-you-go), making it a cost-effective and transparent solution.
- STACKIT Object Storage is a logical and physically separate solution, independent from STACKIT Block and Backup Storage. It provides you with comprehensive and needs-oriented solutions.
Do you still have specific questions about the product or would you like to test it? For further information and advice from our competent team of experts, please do not hesitate to contact us.