STACKIT Network & Security
Connective and secure IT systems
STACKIT Network & Security is a robust, scalable, and high-performance connectivity and security service. It provides flexible, usable network connections and can be extended individually at any time, and protected by system firewalls against undesired attacks.
Internal systems can also be connected with the internet if needed.
With STACKIT Network & Security, the following use cases can be realized, among others:
Connection of systems in the same project
Connect virtual machines both in the same availability zone and beyond through the internal network.
Connection of systems to the internet
Connect systems with the internet through official floating and router IPs at any time – for both outgoing and incoming network traffic.
Maximize system security
Implement (group-based) sets of rules for greater system security, independent from the internal or external use of systems.
- Quickly and easily configure networks and host firewalls using the self-service user interface in the STACKIT Portal.
- Networks and systems can be efficiently connected with each other using virtual routers.
- Different system resources can be connected with the internet using floating and router IPs.
- The protection of transferred data for different application scenarios can be individually defined.
- You will enjoy high and custom levels of protection by not activating accesses from the internet by default (“security by default”), however they can be easily activated if necessary.
- The network connections provided are high-performance, and you can connect internal and external systems in line with your needs. This enables you to, for example, realize scaling scenarios and connect applications through different availability zones so they are high availability.
- You can granularly control the accessibility of (internal and external) IT systems and, if needed, configure them group-based with security groups. This ensures you are able to easily and effectively adapt the system security to your individual protection requirements.
Do you still have specific questions about the product or would you like to test it? For further information and advice from our competent team of experts, please do not hesitate to contact us.