Observability service with high-performance toolset that makes surveillance easy
STACKIT Argus is a managed observability service that provides a high-performance toolset to monitor applications, business data, and systems. This service can monitor any system that has an OpenTelemetry endpoint. Once telemetry data (metrics, logs or traces) are sent, they can be visualized with different types of diagrams in an adaptable dashboard.
With STACKIT Argus, the following use cases can be realized, among others:
Monitor services and data and connect a variety of metrics endpoints using the OpenTelemetry standard.
Overview of system landscapes
Visualize multiple systems and applications individually in one dashboard, and filter and structure the metrics for different user groups using folders and dashboards.
Setting of individual alerts for threshold levels
Be notified through multiple communication channels if a custom alert is triggered.
- Quickly and easily create monitoring service instances using the self-service user interface in the STACKIT Portal.
- Your own systems and applications can be added for monitoring using a user-friendly configuration interface and API.
- All dashboards are easy to create and use, and highly adaptable thanks to the industry-leading web application Grafana.
- Auto-update functions keep components up to date.
- High availability guarantees unrestricted operation of the service.
- The monitoring stack is fully integrated and the toolset does not need to be configured; you can immediately start with the applications, connect your systems, visualize metrics, and create alerts.
- You can store your monitored system and application data in the long term.
- The multiple possible communication channels mean you won’t miss any alerts and can react quickly.
- STACKIT Argus is a managed service, so you will save time and money while we handle the updates and upgrades of integrated tools.
Do you still have specific questions about the product or would you like to test it? For further information and advice from our competent team of experts, please do not hesitate to contact us.