STACKIT Kubernetes Engine (SKE)
Easily create, supply, and operate containerized workloads
STACKIT Kubernetes Engine (SKE) is a robust, scalable, and managed Kubernetes service. SKE supplies a CNCF-compliant Kubernetes cluster, and makes it easy to provide standard Kubernetes applications and containerized workloads.
User-defined Kubernetes clusters can be created as self-service without complications using the STACKIT Portal.
With STACKIT Kubernetes Engine, the following use cases can be realized, among others:
Migration of existing applications to the cloud
Quickly and easily containerize existing applications and execute them on SKE in the European cloud without having to worry about the underlying infrastructure.
Operation of cloud-native applications
Create new cloud-native applications in the form of microservices, and use the Kubernetes ecosystem for service meshes, serverless applications, and CI/CD pipelines among others.
Creation of stateful applications
Operate stateful applications on SKE clusters using persistent block storage.
- Kubernetes clusters are created quickly and easily via the self-service user interface in the STACKIT Cloud Portal.
- The Control Plane of the clusters is managed and highly available.
- Auto-updates of Kubernetes and operating system versions keep clusters up to date.
- Automatic repair functions detect and repair problems on the cluster.
- Event-driven pod and node autoscaling elastically adjust clusters based on workload.
- Clusters can be temporarily switched off automatically if the application is only to be accessible at certain times of the day.
- STACKIT Kubernetes Engine provides vanilla-Kubernetes clusters and offers all the benefits of a container-based management environment.
- Automatic repairs and updates significantly reduce your operational effort.
- By switching off non-productive clusters, you save significantly because you only pay for what you actually use (pay-as-you-go).
Do you still have specific questions about the product or would you like to test it? For further information and advice from our competent team of experts, please do not hesitate to contact us.