STACKIT LogMe and LogMe2
Quick search and easy analysis of log entries
STACKIT LogMe is a fully managed ELK Stack. ELK stands for the open-source components Elasticsearch, Logstash, and Kibana. Elasticsearch is a search and analytics engine. Logstash reads and processes data from a wide range of sources simultaneously in order to populate Elasticsearch. Kibana then visualizes this data. The combination is optimally suited to analyzing log entries.
STACKIT LogMe2 provides fully managed instances in different sizes of OpenSearch, Fluentd and OpenSearch dashboards and it can search and visualize service as well as application logs on a large scale. OpenSearch is a search engine and analytics engine. Fluentd enables the simultaneous import and preparation of data from a wide variety of sources to populate OpenSearch. OpenSearch Dashboard then visualizes this data. The combination is ideal for analyzing log entries.
With STACKIT LogMe, the following use cases can be realized, among others:
Reading of log entries from a wide range of sources
Read or process applications or services in parallel with Logstash/Fluentd.
Fast searches of large volumes of log entries
Efficiently search even the largest volumes of log entries using the Elastichsearch/OpenSearch full-text search.
Visualization of large volumes of log entries
Easily and clearly visualize individual log entries, correlations, and search queries using Kibana/OpenSearch Dashboard.
- You can easily and clearly search, analyze, and visualize large volumes of complex log entries.
- Quickly and easily create instances or clusters using the self-service user interface in the STACKIT Portal or the Cloud Foundry Marketplace.
- A service dashboard makes it easy to manage your own service instances and clusters.
- Auto-updates of components and operating system versions keep service instances, clusters, and the underlying infrastructure up to date.
- Automatisms identify and repair occurring problems with service instances, clusters, or infrastructure.
- STACKIT LogMe/LogMe2 can be easily integrated in the Cloud Foundry using the Service Broker, which enables you to securely tie the service instance or the cluster to the provided applications.
- Regardless of how many log entries your applications and services produce, with STACKIT LogMe/LogMe2 you will always quickly find the exact log information you are searching for.
- Automated repairs and updates lead to a considerable reduction in your operating expenses.
- You can easily and effectively analyze the behavior of your users using the many options to process and visualize log entries.
- You can choose between cluster plans, which provide stable operation with minimal downtime in production environments, and single instance plans.
Do you still have specific questions about the product or would you like to test it? For further information and advice from our competent team of experts, please do not hesitate to contact us.