ValueCloud provides cutting-edge data and AI platforms as fully managed, 100% EU-regulated cloud services.
ValueCloud is a managed service provider for modern data and AI platforms. The focus is on open source platform modules and EU-regulated infrastructure. This creates a European alternative to hyperscaler-based data platform offerings.
STACKIT as the basis for cutting-edge data and AI platforms
- You want to set up software solutions as distributed, highly available and scalable systems?
- You need “AI” components embedded in software?
- You want to use real-time data, AI and the like on European clouds?
Especially in the area of Big Data and AI, in-house operation of powerful platforms is extremely time and resource intensive. ValueCloud offers customers a way to operate modern data and AI platforms on European cloud infrastructures as managed services. With its “ValueStack” offering, the Kaiserslautern-based company provides a holistic solution consisting of modular PaaS building blocks for open source data and AI platforms on Kubernetes.
ValueCloud chose STACKIT because, as a powerful European IaaS provider, STACKIT offers an ideal technological basis for independent, state-of-the-art data and AI platforms.
The wide range of offered data platform technologies along with profound Kubernetes expertise make ValueCloud’s solutions powerful.
Range of Services
- Professional Services (Consulting, Integration, KnowHow Transfer) concerning open source data & AI platforms on Kubernetes.
- Managed Apache Kafka, Managed Apache Hop, Managed Apache Pinot, Managed Apache Superset, Managed Apache Spark, Managed Apache Flink, Managed Apache Trino, Managed Delta Lake.
- Frankfurt (planned)
- Hornbach Baumarkt AG
- Dental Medizin Gesellschaft GmbH
- Hauck Aufhäuser Lampe Privatbank AG
Request free information on this and other references now: