Alaska.Labs is an innovative Dresden-based company that focuses on the business cloud. Its team of experts in cloud and software development provides cloud services and cloud consulting, including requirements analysis, conceptual design, and implementation. Alaska.Labs leverages its years of experience with and around cloud systems to create valuable, secure, and sustainable solutions for you. The company also sees itself as a comprehensive service provider and supports you seamlessly throughout the entire value creation process with suitable software products (SaaS), consulting, and project services. Over the past few years, companies of various sizes from a wide range of industries have been served by Alaska.Labs in the areas of cloud migration, architecture, infrastructure, cloud services, and DevOps. However, the Alaska.Labs team not only drives customer projects, but also has the additional motivation to develop its own ideas and solutions and offer them to the market.
The Alaska.Labs portfolio
Whether it’s the development of a complete cloud architecture, infrastructure or services – Alaska.Labs advises from the start and actively supports the implementation. For your professional cloud environment!
Alaska.Labs brings order to your cloud! SaaS solutions give you a comprehensive overview of your cloud environment and all multicloud-based resources. This way Alaska.Labs ensures transparency, and creates efficiency and order for your cloud, even across clouds. Alaska.Labs has also developed an object catalog that enables you to monitor and analyze an object (system, product, person, etc.) along its life cycle.
Alaska.Labs processes and prepares your data using its own analysis system and provides you with comprehensive evaluations in a professional overview dashboard. From statistics through individual key figures to visually appealing graphics – you can see everything clearly at a glance!
- Cloud Consulting & Implementation: Migration, architecture, infrastructure, cloud services, DevOps
- SaaS/Software Development: Cloud management software, digital twin platform, monitoring tools
- Data Management: IoT/Connection of systems/machinery, management of sensitive data, predictive maintenance, reporting
- Certified Solution Developer, Certified Professional – Microsoft Azure certifications
- iSAQB Certified Professional for Software Architecture (CPSA-F)
- Splunk certification (Enterprise Certified Admin, Certified Power User)
- Project Management Professional (PMP)
Request free information on this and other references now: