Creatision is a manufactory for individual web-based software solutions.
Its focus is on Internet portals, cloud applications, content management systems and eCommerce for medium-sized companies. Creatision’s customers are provided with holistic consulting services, ranging from strategy, software architecture issues, and development processes to the fulfillment of corresponding quality standards.
The company’s USP is a supportive, efficient and cost-saving needs analysis methodology at all relevant levels.
The portfolio of creatision
- Needs analysis and solution finding Creatision supports you with sophisticated multi-level needs analyzes optimized for software development for relevant stakeholders, advises on setting up strategic and complex IT projects, and works with you to develop the optimal solution concepts.
- Software developments for individual portals, such as content management systems Creatision develops individual solutions from the needs and requirements assessment, through architecture design, frontend and backend development up to the reliable handover to operation. This is done e.g. using CoreMedia, Magnolia, FirstSpirit, Hippo.
- Consulting and development of e-commerce solutions Creatision provides requirements recording, conception, programming and testing of e-commerce solutions (such as SAP Hybris), connection of payment systems, and much more.
- Optimizing systems Creatision identifies optimization needs, e.g. for performance or conversion, undertakes requirements recording, conception, programming and testing, e.g. of interfaces between different systems, optimization of search engines and others.
- Cloud services Creatision provides requirements for the cloud target state, conception, programming and testing of cloud services, e.g. micro services.
- Individual IT solutions for medium-sized businesses
- Digitization concepts and implementation
among other things:
- Coremedia Studio Customization – 2015
- CoreMedia Caching – 2010
- CoreMedia Essentials – 2005
- Schönefeld near Berlin
Request free information on this and other references now: