hiqs – high quality solutions
Digital Transformation – since 2014
hiqs implements individual software to support critical processes. The Heilbronn-based company provides holistic consulting along the entire software lifecycle, from requirements analysis to project planning and operation.
Information technologies are developing rapidly. To remain competitive, companies must regularly adapt their system landscapes to new technological possibilities. Supporting them in this permanent change is one of hiqs’ core competencies. The team identifies competition-relevant innovations and helps you to implement state-of-the-art technologies so that you can easily master business challenges.
Cloud-based solutions to support critical processes
You are looking for answers to the following questions:
- Which information technologies are right for my business?
- Which IT solutions are state of the art?
- How do you keep your system landscapes up to date?
hiqs is your expert on all issues related to the implementation of cloud-based solutions to support critical processes.
The Heilbronn-based company supports customers from the banking, finance, retail and automotive sectors as well as public-sector clients.
That is why hiqs has chosen STACKIT:
“As an ISO 27001-certified IT service provider from Heilbronn, hiqs attaches great importance to ensuring that all customer data is guaranteed to be available, confidential and with integrity. Experience from the long-standing partnership with Schwarz IT shows that this is guaranteed by STACKIT’s modern cloud services.”
Chief Operating Officer hiqs
hiqs has extensive specialist expertise in the areas of Big Data, Blockchain technology, Cloud Computing and Artificial Intelligence.
- Developing cloud architectures
- Breaking down monoliths
- Designing highly scalable systems
- Cloud migrations
- Service-Oriented Architectures
- Developing micro-services
- Java development (esp. with the frameworks Spring and Quarkus)
- Go development
- Database connections (SQL + NoSQL)
- Developing modern, reactive frontends (Angular, React, Vue.js)
- Deployment of state engines for local data storage in the client
- Deploying micro frontends
- Develop hybrid mobile applications (Ionic)
- Assist in creating UI/UX optimized user journeys.
- Build and extend CI/CD pipelines.
- Test automation
- Containerize (Docker, Kubernetes)
- Static code analysis with SonarQube
- Setting up and operating cloud environments
- Agile development (Scrum, ScrumBan).
- Clean Code
- Wachenheim a.d. Weinstraße
Request free information on this and other references now: